Fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology
RG&M has kept pace with the industry standards. Over the years, we have upgraded most of our machining, grinding and tooling equipment to utilize the latest technology with precision machine software to address precise turning and milling needs.
Our industry standard machining facility offers a full range of capabilities, which includes shafts, fixtures, and prototyping.
Full Fabrication Department
- O.D. & I.D. Grinding
- External Grinding (from 15" O.D. to 7" Long)
- Internal Grinding up to 30" (can vary by part dimensions)
- CNC Turning & Milling
- Fixture Design
- Custom Die Making
- Custom Support Blades for Centerless Grinders
- Manual Machining
- Surface Grinding (12" x 24")
- Honing & Metalworking
- Tool & Cutter Department
- Production Manufacturing
- Re-sharpen, or Furnish Tooling (Complete per Blueprint)
- Sharpening/resharpening of taps, end mills, drills, cutters, etc.
Complete Tool & Cutter Department
- Re-sharpening of taps, end mills, drills, cutters, etc.
- Re-sharpening of centers, or furnish tooling (complete per blueprint)
- Special form tools furnished complete per blueprint
- Alter tooling per specifications (HSS or carbide)
- Braze carbide tooling, furnish complete, or grind per blueprint
- Reworking bushings, shafting and fixtures (back to required specifications)
- Utilizing chrome, metalizing and welding in the process
- Precision shafting ground or furnished complete
Contact Us today for more information regarding our services.